#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | Oscillate Wildly, Newtown » | Mohr and Mohr, Surry Hills » | Chinese New Year Parade 2006, Sydney » | Chocolate psychology » | Australia Day lunch » | Caffe Gasparo, Burwood » | Pyrmont Growers' Market » | Bread Story, Broadway, Ultimo » | Chinese New Year Eve: The Feast » | Get Fed »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What's On In Sydney

For those who keep forgetting to check the side panel =)

Every Fri til 30 June 2006: Chinatown Night Market

This weekend
Sat 18 Feb: Northside Produce Market
Sat 18 Feb: Ashfield Gourmet Market
Sat 18 Feb: Farmers Market, Entertainment Quarter
Sat 18 Feb: Orange Grove Markets
Sun 19 Feb: Scandinavian Sunday, Maritime Museum
Sun 19 Feb: South American Festival, Bondi Beach

Next weekend
Sat 25 Feb: Kings Cross Organic Market
Sat 25 Feb: Ashfield Gourmet Market
Sat 25 Feb: Farmers Market, Entertainment Quarter
Sat 25 Feb: Orange Grove Markets
Sun 26 Feb: Boulevarde Market: Party, party, party!
Sun 26 Feb: TropFest, The Domain

Things to look forward to
Sat 04 Mar: Good Living Growers Market, Pyrmont
Sun 12 Mar: Bairro Portugues Food & Wine Fair, Petersham
Sun 19 Mar: St Patrick's Day Parade
Sun 02 Apr: Italian Festa, Norton Street
2 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 2/16/2006 06:12:00 pm


2 Comments:

  • At 2/17/2006 9:24 am, Blogger Julia said…

    Your list is so handy, I can't tell you enough, and I've added a few of these to my diary, including the Boulevarde Market Party Party Party theme, Pyrmont Growers Market and Portugese Food and Wine Fair.

    And remember TropFest is the perfect excuse to cook up your favourite picnic foods :-)

     
  • At 2/21/2006 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was recently at a resort, who offered a breakfast buffet included in the room package. I found myself in the same delimma. Sweet, or wholesome? I said to myself, "heck with it!"

    I ended up eating omlettes both mornings, loaded with ham & cheese, peppers & tomatoes, topped with salsa... I also ended up (somehow) shoving waffles, fruit, OJ, milk, tea, and bacon & sausage down on top of it...! haha!

    I love your site, it is gorgeous, and makes me hungry every time I see it; I'm a chef-in-training, and love coming to see it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts