#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | Just Desserts at The Boulevard Markets, Sydney Oly... » | Haldon Street Festival 2006, Lakemba » | Me, me, and a big bag of Lindt balls » | Five Things to Eat Before You Die » | Kitchen Gadgets: Benriner Turning Slicer » | Spring Picnic » | Auburn: A Photographic Food Tour » | Lindt Chocolate Sale, Eastern Creek » | Snapped: Sydney Icons by Night » | Chamberlain Hotel, Sydney »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's Definitely Spring

flowers

Snapped last Sunday at Sydney Olympic Park during the Boulevard Market: Just Desserts--Pudding and Pie.

trees
3 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 8/29/2006 11:58:00 pm


3 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2006 2:52 pm, Blogger Veruca Salt said…

    Good picture. Very good use of focus.

    Do you think they are apple blossoms?

    Can we visit in a few months time to raid the fruit?

     
  • At 8/30/2006 7:28 pm, Blogger thanh7580 said…

    It sure is getting towards Spring. My eyes are starting to itch and my nose is constantly sneezing. I hate my hayfever but I do love the nice warm days with a slightly cool breeze.

     
  • At 8/31/2006 7:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I packed away my heater weeks ago spring arrived very early this year.
    Also,the David Jones Spring Flower Show starts today in Sydney.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts