#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | Homemake: Goi Cuon » | More Takayama photos are up » | Happy New Year » | 2004 Food Blog Awards » | Takayama photos--Miyagawa market pics are up » | Takayama photos--Jinya-mae market pics are up » | Tsunami tragedy » | Duc Thanh, Cabramatta » | Corn Exchange, Darling Harbour » | Christmas--Sydney style »

Monday, January 03, 2005

New links added

Just a quick note to point out I have now added my favourite foodie and photography blogs to the side bar on the right-hand side.

Have a stroll and check them out. There is so much talent out there it's daunting yet kinda inspirational too :)

Enjoy.
2 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 1/03/2005 11:26:00 pm


2 Comments:

  • At 1/06/2005 5:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a great site. What I would call a really useful photoblog site. I'll keep coming back as pretend- to-be cook (far more useful at pouring the wine) and forward the recipes to the wonderful cook I live with.
    Charles

    http://charlesbryant.my-expressions.com

     
  • At 1/07/2005 11:59 pm, Blogger Esc From Paradise said…

    It may be just one of the classic "box width" bugs in IE. I use IE6 + XP and in my browser your sidebar is pushed down towards the bottom of the page and NOT on the side of the main content. It displays properly in Firefox.

    A little hack should make your already nice site better to 98% of the internet users. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts