#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | Awww shucks » | Shop 'til you drop » | The Met and GC Oyster Bar » | The Girls Who Ate Everything » | The Lower East Side » | Chelsea Markets: Better than Disneyland » | Pumpkin, pudding and Prada » | Brooklyn » | I see D C » | K-nish? It's de-lish! »

Thursday, January 12, 2006

First pics up



Wanna find out what Air Tahiti aeroplane food is like?

Click on the pic above.

I've manufactured a new post to fit the flight photos. It's messing with my head a little but it should all work out.

I'll continue to create new Alert posts when new pics go up from my New York trip.

I've also updated the side panel for all you festival-happy Sydneysiders. Scroll down and check out all the Sydney event listings. Chinese New Year is just around the corner! Woohoo! Let the feasting begin!
2 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 1/12/2006 09:32:00 pm


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts