It's Freebie Friday time!
This week's giveaway comes from the kind folk at Signorelli Gastronomia who have provided a $100 dining voucher for one lucky Grab Your Fork reader.
What to choose? Perhaps you'll start with the antipasto platter. Or should you save your stomach for the light-as-air gnocchi? Will there be room for the open lasagna with oxtail? Maybe you'll gather a group of friends and pre-order the suckling pig. Dessert is a given, of course. Where else can you find an affogato with Nocello spheres? And don't forget the pizzas, including the Nutella version that is scooped out of a five kilogram jar. Need a photo reminder? Check out the full post here.
- Voucher expires 12 months from date of issue
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other event or offer and is not redeemable for cash.
All you have to do is fulfil the requirements below:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: What's your favourite Italian food or dish -- and why?
- And then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Signorelli" and include your full name and a copy of your published comment from this post.
- OR ENTER VIA THE GRAB YOUR FORK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - Simply leave your answer on the event listing here.
The Signorelli Gastronomia competition closes on Sunday 10 October 2010 at 9.30pm AEST. The winner will be announced on Grab Your Fork on Monday 11 October 2010.
EDIT: Congratulations to the winner announced here.
FREEBIE FRIDAY WINNER
Congratulations to HN who has won dinner for two at the WLG Wellington pop-up restaurant in Sydney. H's poem about Wellington was very impressive. Enjoy your evening - you'll have a fantastic night!
52 comments - Add some comment love
9/17/2010 12:45:00 a.m.