It's Freebie Friday time! This week's prize comes to you from eFarmersMarket, a new online shopping site for Australian handcrafted artisan products. The current range covers 750 Australian small batch items, spanning from teas and jam, to olive oils and local honey.
One lucky reader will win a gourmet hamper worth $100 that includes:
- Lynwood Angelo's Plum Jam - Collector NSW
- Crunch Preserves Tomato Relish - Perth WA
- Australian Harvest Organic Mango Chutney - Yarra Valley VIC
- Simply Stirred Mango, Chilli & Coriander Dressing - Northern NSW
- Beatties Xlent Biscuits Berry Shortbread - Country VIC
- BIO GRAPE Cheese Lovers Pack (Organic) with Grade Seed Crackers and Fig & Grape Paste - Yarra Valley VIC
- The Bramble Patch Boysenberry Coulis - Glen Alpin QLD
- Rainforest Foods Natural Macadamia Nuts - Byron Bay NSW
- Simply Tomatoes SIMPLY Green Tomatoes Spread - Boort VIC
Please note: Entry is open to Australian delivery addresses only.
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do is fulfil the requirements below:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: If you win, how would you eat or serve one of the items in the gourmet hamper?
- And then send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading "Hamper" and include your full name and a copy of your published comment from this post.
The eFarmersMarket Gourmet Hamper competition closes on Tuesday 7 June 2011 at 9.30pm AEST. The winner will be announced on Grab Your Fork on Wednesday 8 June 2011.
Thank you everyone for your entries. This competition has now closed. The winner has been announced here.
Win two tickets to a Taste Food Tour in Bankstown (closes Tues 28 June)
38 comments - Add some comment love
5/13/2011 01:20:00 am