So everyone's been watching MasterChef Australia (go #teambilly!) but are we really heading back into the kitchen to cook?
You'll be able to solve your dinner dilemma with this week's Freebie Friday: a 12-month subscription to the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School.
Jules Clancy is a qualified food scientist who threw in her job as a chocolate biscuit designer (yes, really) and turned her food blog into a full-time venture. She has published print and e- cook books, and now runs online cooking classes that can be accessed anytime from anywhere in the world.
Her hook? All her recipes use five ingredients, and should be ready in 10 minutes or less.
A twelve-month subscription to the Stonesoup Virtual Cookery School. This includes online access to:
- the latest class, Solve Your Dinner Dilemma, made up of eight modules. Each module includes a detailed video, written transcript and recipes;
- past classes and all materials, including Reclaim Your Waistline, Twenty Minute Curries and Simple Breadmaking at Home;
- downloadable video ebooks;
- Virtual Cookery School recipe index and online recipe scrapbook;
- class discussion forum with students from all around the world.
This prize is open to all international readers.
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do is fulfil the requirements below:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: What is your dinner dilemma, and why do you need to solve it?
- And then send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading "Dinner" and include your full name and a copy of your published comment from this post.
EDIT: This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the winner announced here.
Win 2 tickets to a Taste Food Tour in Bankstown (closes Tues 28 June)
12 comments - Add some comment love
6/10/2011 01:17:00 am