#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | IMBB#15: Marshmallows rolled in toasted coconut » | Ben Lee @ The Metro, 18 May » | Lemon sour cream cake recipe » | What's cookin', good lookin' » | China Noodle King » | Cafe Joy, Haymarket » | Saint Honore Cake Shop, Haymarket » | Paddington Inn, Paddington » | Daniang, Haymarket » | Apple cinnamon porridge with toasted hazelnuts »

Monday, May 23, 2005

Park your stubbie

I've set up an Australian Food Bloggers ring.
Get on board!

And for those non-Antipodeans playing at home, why not stake your location on my Guestmap ?
4 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 5/23/2005 11:59:00 pm


4 Comments:

  • At 5/25/2005 10:43 am, Blogger eat stuff said…

    Hi AG,
    I have of course applied to join your Aussie foodie ring :) great idea by the way.
    The only problem I have is that the code I was supplied with is not the same as the site ring code on your blog, it is too wide for the side bar.

    and now blogger wont post ahhhhhhhhhhh

     
  • At 5/25/2005 10:27 pm, Blogger pinkcocoa said…

    count me in! :)

     
  • At 5/25/2005 10:43 pm, Blogger pinkcocoa said…

    hmm I cant seem to open the page! I will have to try again tomorrow.

     
  • At 5/26/2005 4:08 pm, Blogger Kelly said…

    Hi AG, great idea to start this ring! Thanks for letting me join!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts