Everybody loves a holiday.
The worst part? All the organising!
Whilst the internet has made research so much easier, it's also made looking for the best deal a stressful and information-overloaded affair. HotelsCombined.com is a free and easy-to-use search engine that allows you to save time and money.
Instead of wasting hours clicking through multiple web pages, HotelsCombined.com searches and compares all of the major travel websites at once. Search results can then be filtered by price, popularity, name, star rating or distance. Clicking on an individual hotel will bring up the full range of prices offered by individual booking sites. You will also find summaries of hotel facilities, reader reviews, access to location maps and more.
Free and easy planning for your next food adventure? That's more like it!
AU$200 worth of accommodation booked through HotelsCombined.com or HotelsCombined.com.au.
Accommodation can be booked anywhere in the world.
Entry is open internationally.
The winner has 12 months in which to redeem their prize.
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do is fulfil the requirements below:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: your most entertaining hotel experience, whether it be good, bad, or ugly.
- And then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Hotel" and include your full name and a copy of your published comment from this post.
The Hotels Combined competition closes on Friday 16 April 2010 at 5.00pm AEST. The winner will be announced on Grab Your Fork on Monday 19 April 2010.
EDIT: This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the winner announced here.
>> More Grab Your Fork competitions to enter:
- Win a Royal High Tea package for two worth AU$135 (Entries close Mon 26/4)
- Win a copy of The Salt Book (Entries close Tue 4/5)
- Win a place at a masterclass with Tetsuya Wakuda (Entries close Tue 4/5)
Don't want to miss a thing? Subscribe to Grab Your Fork and get updates emailed direct to your inbox.
27 comments - Add some comment love
3/26/2010 12:53:00 am