#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | Zest tell me the truth! » | EoMEoTE #5: Eggymite--Scrambled eggs with Vegemite » | Una's on Broadway, Ultimo (CLOSED) » | La Peniche, Stanmore » | Out of Africa, Manly » | Bairro Portugues - Petersham Food and Wine Fair » | Berry bombs » | Pink Salt, Manly » | St Pat's pics » | Granola nuts »

Monday, April 04, 2005

Comment corner

Unfortunately Blogger doesn't support the "Recent comments" capability available to Typepad users, so I thought I'd manually highlight a recent topic thread in my post on Sweet Belem here.

Hi there,

I'm new to your site and it has been nice reading about your food adventures.

I went to Sweet Belem after reading your post and I must say the Portugese tart was lighter and more refined than other tarts I have tasted. Nice but different~

Oh, and it was so annoying that the lady was highly fussy about how I shouldn't be taking pictures. Quite a turn off .. My brother kindly pointed out how little diff it would be from taking pictures of the takeaways we bought.

Just wondering if any of you food bloggers had similar experiences?
Wanna add your thoughts? Click here.
posted by Anonymous on 4/04/2005 11:26:00 pm



      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts