#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

« Home | EoMEoTE #5: Eggymite--Scrambled eggs with Vegemite » | Una's on Broadway, Ultimo (CLOSED) » | La Peniche, Stanmore » | Out of Africa, Manly » | Bairro Portugues - Petersham Food and Wine Fair » | Berry bombs » | Pink Salt, Manly » | St Pat's pics » | Granola nuts » | IMBB13: Lime, white chocolate and coconut muffins »

Monday, April 04, 2005

Zest tell me the truth!


Which pie are you?
With thanks to Saffron for unearthing this one
2 comments - Add some comment love

posted by Anonymous on 4/04/2005 10:43:00 pm


2 Comments:

  • At 4/05/2005 8:42 am, Blogger Kelly said…

    I am pecan pie: "very nutty and quite rich"! They're right about the nutty part... :)

     
  • At 4/06/2005 12:11 pm, Blogger pinkcocoa said…

    hiya AG
    I have done this before. I think I was a peach pie. :D I should go do the test again, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


      << Read Older Posts       |       >> Read Newer Posts